Wilson Elser’s Los Angeles office is currently seeking eligible candidates for the position of General Liability Litigator.
About Wilson Elser
Founded in 1978, Wilson Elser is a full-service and leading defense litigation law firm with more than 1,000 attorneys, across 40 offices in the United States and one in London.
About the Opportunity
Wilson Elser’s Los Angeles office is currently seeking an General Liability Litigator with 8+ years of litigation defense experience.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assist with discovery requests and responses
- Draft pretrial motions
- Efficiently conduct legal research
- Assist in preparation of cases for trial
- JD from an Accredited law school
- Admitted to practice in the State of California
- 8+ years of litigation defense experience required
- Experience with general liability and products liability defense is preferred
- Federal court practice is a plus
- Strong knowledge of rules of evidence and procedure required
- Excellent written and analytical skills and a strong attention to detail are required
The annualized salary range for this position is $155,000 to $160,000.
Perks and Benefits
- Excellent Benefits including a 401k match
- Professional development programs including in-house CLE and National Attorney Training
- Unlimited PTO plan
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Corporate Discount Plans
Los Angeles, California.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply by sending their credentials to AttorneyRecruiting@wilsonelser.com and putting “LA General Liability Litigator” in the subject line.