ComplyRight, Inc. is seeking a Legal Research Intern to join our Legal Research Team. The position is responsible for assisting the team in monitoring and comparing government-issued forms and notices for businesses and employers.
- Able to commit to at least 30hours a week (hours are flexible to accommodate class schedule but must be during normal business hours which are Monday through Friday, 8:30 am – 5:00 pm)
- Support the Labor Law Research Coordinator in monitoring federal, state and local government-issued forms and noticesfor businesses/employers
- Proofread and compare forms and notices to identify possible changes
- Maintain comprehensive internal database of forms and notices researched, results of changes, and status of pending changes
- Prepare and distribute internal emails summarizing research results, and help communicate changes to sales staff and other departments
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to remain focused while performing repetitive tasks
- Excellent time management, organizational and verbal/written communication skills
- Team player with a positive attitudeand ability to also successfully work independently
- Strong legal research, analytical and writing skills
- Interest in issues relating to employment law compliance and the legislative process
About Our Company:
ComplyRight, Inc. is a multi-channel marketing and product development company specializing in labor law, HR and tax solutions that create a bridge between what the law requires and what makes sense for businesses.
Agile, technically fearless, with an eye on growth – that’s ComplyRight Innovation. Our employees are our most important asset. Each employee is an integral part of our operation and success.
We want the best, brightest, most enthusiastic and most productive people, interested in a friendly – yet challenging and rewarding – place to work
Pompano Beach, Florida
To apply, click here.