Eskew Law LLC is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the position of Family Law Attorney in Indianapolis, Indiana.
About Eskew Law LLC
Eskew Law, LLC is a reputed organization of law practice in Indiana that help its clients in criminal, civil, family law, or personal injury matters.
About the Opportunity
Eskew Law LLC is inviting applications from eligible candidates with strong analytical and communication skills for the position of Family Law Attorney in Indianapolis, Indiana.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Draft letters, pleadings, financial disclosures, mediation briefs, and trial briefs.
- Propound and respond to discovery, and motions to compel.
- Defend and take depositions.
- Prepare witness questions for evidentiary hearings and trials.
- Conduct legal research and prepare memorandums.
- Prepare for and attend ex parte hearings, RFO hearings, and other matters.
- Routine client contact.
- Ability to handle matters from inception to conclusion.
- Track billable time.
- Strong analytical skills and oral communication skills.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Attention to detail and accurate work product is a must.
- Ability and desire to meet deadlines.
- Highly motivated professional with a positive, team player attitude.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply through the link provided at the end of this post.