Insomniac, California is inviting applications from law students for a part-time Fall Legal Internship.
Insomniac produces some of the most innovative, immersive music festivals and events in the world. Enhanced by state-of-the-art lighting, pyrotechnics and sound design, large-scale art installations, theatrical performers, and next-generation special effects, our events captivate the senses and inspire a unique level of fan interaction.
About Legal Internship Opportunity
Insomniac, California is inviting applications from law students 1L or 2L of accredited law school with undergraduate or graduate course work related to contracts, copyright, and entertainment/media law.
Role and Responsibilities
- Learn how laws and regulations are actively applied and implemented in a real-world setting
- Prepare, review/analyze, and finalize transactional documents
- Analyze issues pertinent to the development of production and programming
- Exposure to applied law while performing general research relating to our business
- Drafting various documents and performing research and analysis
Eligibility for Fall Legal Internship
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be currently enrolled in at least the second year of Law School
- 1L or 2L of accredited law school with undergraduate or graduate course work related to contracts, copyright, and entertainment/media law
- Previous industry experience prior to law school is a plus
- Typical commitment is 10-16 hours per week
- Must be motivated with an “Everything is possible” attitude
- Must be an active problem solver, instilled with a sense of urgency for projects large and small
- Knowledge of dance music and Insomniac’s brands
10-16 hours per week
How to Apply?
Please find the link at the end of this post.