Wilson Elser’s New York City office is seeking an Employment and Labor Associate.
About Wilson Elser
Founded in 1978, Wilson Elser is a full-service and leading defense litigation law firm with more than 1,000 attorneys, across 42 offices in the United States and one in London.
About the Opportunity
Wilson Elser’s New York City office is seeking an Employment and Labor Associate to join a team of exceptional professionals in a collaborative environment to represent sophisticated clients confronted with complex legal challenges.
This associate attorney will support the rapid and continued growth of the firm’s defense litigation practice. This is an ideal position for an attorney looking to take the next step in their career by joining a dynamic office within a national law firm.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Independently manage a litigation caseload, working cases from beginning to end
- Represent clients in a wide range of employment and labor claims
- Work closely with other attorneys and Partners on legal projects
- Regularly handle court appearances and depositions
- Communicate with clients and provide status reports
- JD from an accredited law school
- Must be admitted to practice in New York
- 3+ years of litigation experience
- Experience with general liability and employment matters, including but not limited to single plaintiff and class/representative action matters
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Trial experience a plus
The salary range for this position is $115,000 to $160,000.
Perks and Benefits
- Excellent Benefits including a 401k match
- Professional development programs including in-house CLE and National Attorney Training
- Unlimited PTO plan
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Corporate Discount Plans
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply by sending your credentials to AttorneyRecruiting@wilsonelser.com and putting “NYC Employment and Labor Associate” in the subject line.