Armstrong Lee & Baker LLP; injury attorneys in Houston, TX are proud to announce and sponsor their Diversity Scholarship for first and second-year law students.
About the Organization
From white-shoe to rough-and-tumble, the lawyers of Armstrong Lee & Baker LLP draw on a strong and diverse body of expertise and experiences.
They are well-equipped to handle all kinds of personal injury and commercial litigation and are serious about getting justice for the client’s injuries.
About the Scholarship
A nationwide scholarship to promote diversity within the legal profession. The Diversity Scholarship will award a $2,500 scholarship for law school tuition or other school-related expenses.
- This scholarship will be eligible for 1L/2L students who attend an ABA-accredited law school in the United States and identify as members of a historically underrepresented group within the legal profession.
- The student must also provide a written statement on the importance of diversity and what can be done to promote diversity, equity, and inclusion in the profession.
Who can submit?
- Member of a historically underrepresented group in the legal profession
- Enrolled or to be enrolled at ABA law school
- A current resume
- Academic transcripts
- Legal writing samples (5-10 pages)
- Essay of 250-500 words on the importance of diverse representation in the legal profession and how firms, the courts, and governmental entities can do better to improve diversity, equity, and inclusion in the profession.
December 15, 2023.
How to submit?
Interested candidates can submit their essays at the link given below.