Larimer County is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the District Attorney Legal Internship in Fort Collins, Colorado.
About Larimer County
Larimer County government serves all residents and businesses through stewardship of numerous community resources, infrastructure improvement and maintenance, planning services, transparent public records, human and economic health initiatives, and broad community-wide public safety services.
About the Internship
The District Attorney’s Office is seeking law students interested in a paid internship with its office in Fort Collins, Colorado.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Will be assigned to a courtroom and assist the attorneys in that courtroom with various tasks.
- Work side by side with Deputy District Attorneys to learn what it’s like to be a practicing prosecutor.
- Have strong writing and communication abilities.
- Have a desire to do courtroom work.
- Be comfortable with common legal research techniques.
- Must be at least 15 years of age.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits.
- Flexible Spending Accounts / Health Savings Account.
- Short and Long-Term Disability.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Basic Life/Accidental Death & Dismemberment.
- Accident Insurance.
- Critical Illness Insurance.
- Retirement Plan 401(a) with employer match.
- 457(b) Deferred Compensation.
- Paid time off including vacation, sick, and holidays.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply through the link provided at the end of this post.
Fort Collins, Colorado.