Wilson Elser’s Philadelphia office is currently seeking a Litigation Associate Attorney with 4+ years’ experience in litigation practice areas.
About Wilson Elser
Founded in 1978, Wilson Elser is a full-service and leading defense litigation law firm who faithfully serves our clients with more than 1,000 attorneys, across 40 offices in the United States and one in London.
About the Opportunity
Wilson Elser’s Philadelphia office is currently seeking a Litigation Associate Attorney with 4+ years’ experience in litigation practice areas with trial experience preferred.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Independently manage a litigation caseload, providing litigation support from inception to trial.
- Represent clients in a wide range of general liability and contractual claims.
- Collaborate and work closely with colleagues, attorneys and partners on legal projects.
- Regularly handle state and federal court appearances and depositions.
- Draft detailed legal opinions, analysis of issues and draft client status reports.
- JD from an accredited law school;
- Must be admitted to practice in PA and NJ
- 4+ years of litigation experience;
- Experience in one or more (preferred) in the following areas: logistics, general liability; transportation, catastrophic bodily injury, commercial transaction and insurance coverage
- Experience with motion practice, oral argument and conducting and defending depositions.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Superior written and oral communication skills.
- Legal project management experience is helpful.
- Ability to integrate into a fast-team-oriented environment.
The annualized salary range for this position is $115,000 to $160,000.
Perks and Benefits
- Excellent benefits including a 401K match
- Professional development programs including in-house CLE and National Attorney Training
- Unlimited PTO plan
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Corporate discount plans
- Competitive compensation package
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply by sending your credentials to AttorneyRecruiting@wilsonelser.com and putting “Philadelphia Litigation Associate Attorney” in the subject line.