Wilson Elser’s Raleigh office is currently seeking a Defense Litigation Associate Attorney.
About the Organization
Wilson Elser is a full-service and leading defense litigation law firm with more than 900 attorneys, across 42 offices in the United States and one in London.
About the Position
Wilson Elser’s Raleigh office is currently seeking a Defense Litigation Associate Attorney with 2+ years of litigation experience.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Independently manage a litigation caseload, working cases from beginning to end
- Work closely with other attorneys and Partners on legal projects
- Regularly handle court appearances and depositions
- Communicate with clients and provide status reports
- JD from an accredited law school
- Admitted to practice in North Carolina
- 2+ years of defense litigation experience
- Experience in one or more (preferred) of the following areas: general liability, transportation, catastrophic bodily injury and insurance coverage litigation.
- Superior communication, writing, and research skills
- Legal project management experience is helpful
Raleigh, North Carolina
How to Apply?
Apply online by sending your credentials to AttorneyRecruiting@wilsonelser.com and putting “Raleigh Defense Litigation Associate Attorney” in the subject line.