Fortinet, California is inviting applications from law students for a Corporate Legal Internship.
Fortinet is an American multinational corporation headquartered in Sunnyvale, California. The company develops and sells cybersecurity solutions, such as physical firewalls, antivirus software, intrusion prevention systems, and endpoint security components
About the Internship Opportunity
Fortinet, California is inviting applications from law students enrolled in JD/LLM program for a Corporate Legal Internship.
Role and Responsibilities
- Provide services in high quality, efficient, and service-oriented manner for specified businesses within Fortinet US.
- Additionally, the successful candidate will gain valuable business experience related to an in-house legal team by working with a global team of seasoned attorneys and professionals on various legal matters.
- Supporting various Legal and Corporate Development teams related to commercial contracts, privacy, intellectual property, compliance, government relations, strategic alliances, M&A activities, and other projects as needed.
- Reviewing contracts, policies, and procedures.
- Legal research and writing.
- Organizing and filing contracts.
Eligibility for Corporate Legal Internship
- In process of obtaining a Bachelor’s Degree or LLM or first-year Juris Doctorate
- Must have Microsoft Word, Excel, Adobe PDF, and PowerPoint skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment; must be able to effectively manage both ambiguity and aggressive timelines for projects
- Practice experience in-house or in legal research and writing is a plus
How to Apply?
Please find the link at the end of this post.