Enavate is inviting applications from eligible candidates for its Corporate Law Clerk Internship Opportunity in Tampa, Florida.
Enavate is a consulting company that transforms businesses and offers tools and plug ins on Microsoft CRM and Microsoft Dynamics 365.
About the Opportunity
Enavate is currently seeking a dedicated, organized, and proactive Law Clerk Intern who is currently a junior or senior in a prelaw (or prelaw equivalent) program, or in the 1st or 2nd year of law school to join its team for the summer of 2023.
Mode of the Internship
Roles and Responsibilities
- Draft and review legal documents.
- May be asked to conduct first pass review on redlines.
- Conduct legal research.
- Gain hands-on experience with contract consent requirement processes.
- Collaborate with the team to ensure organizational efficiency.
- Currently a Junior or Senior in a prelaw (or prelaw equivalent) program, or in the 1st or 2nd year of law school.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, particularly SharePoint.
- Strong analytical, research, and drafting skills.
This is a paid internship with the possibility of extension beyond the summer.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply through the link provided at the end of this post.
June 30, 2023.
Tampa, Florida / WFH.