Skyline Steel LLC is looking for an experienced Contracts Manager for its South Carolina office.
About the Organization
Skyline Steel is a premier steel foundation distributor serving the US, Canada, Mexico and the Caribbean and is a wholly-owned subsidiary of ArcelorMittal.
About the Position
Skyline Steel LLC is seeking a Contracts Manager to join our team in Rock Hill, South Carolina.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Review, edit and negotiate commercial terms and conditions for construction material suppliers or sub-contractors.
• Review and negotiate customer credit applications and Non-Disclosure Agreements for requested changes
• Working knowledge of lien and bond rights (in multiple states)
• Working knowledge of construction industry and general practices
• Coordinating contractual reviews with internal and external counsel as needed
• Establish and maintain relationships with Skyline Sales Team and Customers
• Establish and maintain relationships with Nucor related Divisions
• Assist with other contractual matters as they arise
- Paralegal Certificate or Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business, Law or related field
- Previous negotiation experience with key customers and/or company representatives
- 1+ years credit and collections experience in the construction industry
- 1+ years experience with Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe or similar PDF program
- 1+ years experience reviewing federal contracts, including FAR and DFAR clauses
South Carolina, USA
How to Apply?
Click on the link given below to apply.