Deloitte is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the role of CLM Contract Implementation – Senior Manager for its multiple offices in the USA.
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, commonly referred to as Deloitte, is a British multinational professional services network headquartered in London, England.
About the Role
The role of technology in legal functions is growing exponentially and allowing legal departments to transform how they improve their processes, increase efficiencies and transform the future of legal services delivery.
If you are someone who thrives in navigating the growing legal transformation through a technology lens and partnering with passionate professionals to help companies achieve their objectives; then we would like to get to know you.
As a professional in Deloitte’s Tax Technology Consulting (TTC) team, you will be a part of a team that provides an integrated approach to technology implementations, automation, data wrangling and document extraction and data management and analytics that help legal departments maximize the strategic value to the organization.
You will deliver services for companies that streamline their process and increase efficiency; leveraging numerous applications.
This is a unique opportunity for you to join a team as it expands and help us position Deloitte as the clear legal technology leader.
As a Legal Technology Senior Manager, you will contribute to the growth and success of Deloitte Tax LLP in a variety of ways, including:
- Client Management: Manage the day-to-day interactions with executive clients and sponsors.
- Delivery: Work with a team to optimize legal processes, leveraging technology to align legal software with the clients’ specific requirements and goals.
- Solutions: Identify, design and leverage technology and innovative solutions to address the legal department needs.
- Support: Provide training around day-to-day activities, related to processes and various technologies or situational changes.
- Cross-Functional Teaming: Understand and articulate the broader practice and Deloitte overall. Maintain relationships and serve clients holistically.
- People Development: Perform the role of counselor and coach; participate in the staffing process and retention activities.
- Business Development: Develop and maintain contacts, organize and lead pursuit teams; contribute to business development.
- 8+ years’ experience with legal and/or technology solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, law, finance, IT or a related area
- Experience with one or more of the following:
- Implementation experience with Agiloft, SirionOne, Icertis or any other CLM (contract lifecycle management) software
- Experience with document extraction tools, data wrangling tools such as Alteryx, and visualization/BI tools such as Power BI, Tableau or QlikView and others
- Experience with Docusign CLM or Salesforce configuration
- Ability to travel 50%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
- Licensed CPA in state of practice/primary office if eligible to sit for the CPA
- If not CPA eligible:
- Licensed Attorney
- Enrolled Agent
- Vendor Certification for Management of Implementations (Oracle, SAP, Thomson Reuters, etc.)
- Project Management (PMP)
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD)
- Six Sigma (Black Belt)
- Other – additional various tax technology accreditations may be acceptable based on business review and approval.
- Advanced Degree in any of the above fields
- Experience with DocuSign or Salesforce
- Experience with template rationalization and harmonization, guide or playbook creation and the design of the contracting processes
- One of the following Accreditations attained, in process, or willing/able to attain:
- A relevant legal technology vendor certification
- PMP (Project Management Certification)
- Six Sigma (Black Belt, Green Belt)
- Licensed Attorney
- Licensed CPA in state of practice/primary office
- A relevant industry certification
A reasonable estimate of the current range is $156,800 to $319,800
- Albany, New York, United States
- Atlanta, Georgia, United States
- Boston, Massachusetts, United States
- Chicago, Illinois, United States
- Dallas, Texas, United States
- Detroit, Michigan, United States
- Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, United States
- Houston, Texas, United States
- Jericho, New York, United States
- Lake Mary, Florida, United States
- Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
- Los Angeles, California, United States
- New York, New York, United States
- Orlando, Florida, United States
- Rochester, New York, United States
- San Jose, California, United States
- Tempe, Arizona, United States