MRI Software is seeking a Legal Intern to assist the Legal department.
This individual will be responsible for review, compilation, analysis, comparison and interpretation of software/vendor agreements, occasional legal research and writing assignments, and other duties as assigned by the General Counsel.
This internship will afford the opportunity to be exposed to a corporate culture from a legal perspective.
Founded in 1971, MRI Software is a leading provider of innovative real estate software applications and hosted solutions.
MRI’s comprehensive and flexible technology platform coupled with an open and connected ecosystem meets the unique needs of real estate businesses—from property-level management and accounting to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets.
- 1Ls and 2Ls currently pursuing a Juris Doctorate degree
- Ability to maintain confidential company information
- Excellent communication, writing, presentation, time management, organizational, decision making, and problem solving skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
- Desire to learn and advance in a fast paced environment, and be capable of regularly using good judgment and discretion to accomplish goals and work requirements
- Must be able to work at least 20 hours/week Monday through Friday during standard business hours (8:00am – 5:00pm).
Based outside Cleveland, Ohio, MRI Software is a global company with offices in the United States, Canada, Australia, Hong Kong, Singapore, South Africa, and the United Kingdom.
Technology has changed over the years, but we pride ourselves on staying true to the original vision of our founders.
To apply, click here.
For queries contact at 1 800 321 8770 or click here.