LSE Law School is organizing a second ‘Financial Law and Regulation Conference 2023’ for which it is inviting submissions through a call for papers.
About LSE Law School
LSE Law School is one of the world’s top law schools with an international reputation for the quality of its teaching and legal research. LSE Law School is one of the world’s best schools.
About the Opportunity
Please find attached a call for papers for the second ‘Financial Law and Regulation Conference 2023’, which will take place on September 12 and 13 at LSE. This will be an in-person event and its focus will be on academic research with contributions from regulators, practitioners, and policymakers.
The organisers would like to invite papers to be presented at the conference on the following themes:
- Regulatory Competition and Regulatory Cooperation;
- Digitising Securities and Digital Assets;
- Fintech (market structure);
- Culture in Financial Regulation;
- ESG in Domestic and International Financial/Monetary Law; and
- Developments in Systemic Risk.
- Sessions will run in a panel format and those interested in presenting their work should submit either a working draft, a recently published paper, or an extended abstract by email.
- The organisers will select papers, which will form part of a more general discussion within each session.
- Authors of accepted submissions will receive a notification and will have to confirm their participation.
- If your extended abstract is selected, you will be required to submit a working paper.
How to Submit?
All submissions are needed to be made by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submission of a working draft, a recently published paper, or an extended abstract: April 17, 2023
- Date of receipt of notification acknowledging the acceptance of submissions: May 26, 2023
- Confirmation of participation: June 30, 2023
- Submission of final working paper: Sept 1, 2023
London School of Economics and Political Science, Houghton St, London WC2A 2AE, United Kingdom
Note: LSE will cover reasonable travel and accommodation expenses for selected speakers.
In case of queries, drop a mail at email@example.com