Jindal Forum for Space Law is inviting submissions on any subject matter related to and limited to Outer Space Law on a rolling basis.
About Jindal Forum for Space Law
The Jindal Forum for Space Law envisages to foster an interest in space law, along with alumni, faculty and professionals in space law and related fields. Their aim is to to create a space for students to create and publish content in the field of space law.
Call for Submissions
Jindal Forum for Space Law aims to generate discourse and awareness about Space Law issues at both the national and international level.
Themes and Sub-themes
Any subject matter related to and limited to Outer Space Law. The following is an indicative list of permitted areas of submission:
- National and International Space Policies
- International Law of Outer Space including, Treaties, Bilateral Agreements etc.
- Municipal Laws related to Outer Space
- Outer Space Agencies and Bodies – International and Regional
Mode of Submission
JFSL accepts submissions on a rolling basis from external contributors.
- Co-authorship: Co-authorship up to 2 authors is permitted.
- The article should be submitted in both Microsoft Word format (.doc or .docx) and PDF format to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’
- The manuscript should not contain the name of the author or their institutional affiliation or any other identification mark
- The following details of the author(s) must be mentioned in the body of the email
- Full Name
- Year of Study (if applicable)
- Institution/Organisation of Affiliation (if applicable)
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- The articles submitted must adhere to a word limit between 800-1500 words and should be analytical in nature. JFSL is flexible on the word count depending on the quality of the submission.
- References must be hyperlinked within the text of the article with credible online sources. Endnotes/Bibliography (OSCOLA or Bluebook) to be used in case of unavailability of online sources.
- Posts will be considered for publication based on various factors including relevance, quality, structure, logic and writing style.
- Each submission must include 3-5 relevant keywords.
- The manuscripts submitted for publication should be an original work of the author who shall be responsible for ensuring the veracity of the statement of facts, opinions, or views in the submission.
- Font: Times New Roman
- Font Size: 12
- Line Spacing: 1.5
- Style: Normal
- Alignment: Justified
- File Name: Topic_Author Name.docx
- Title of Article should be equal to or less than 100 characters
- Abbreviations of any defined terms used shall be placed inside (parenthesis) at the first occurrence in the manner specified. For Example, Outer Space Treaty (“OST”)
- Direct quotations from any judgement or order should be italicised and placed inside “double quotes”.
How to Submit?
Articles are to be submitted in both Microsoft Word format (.doc or .docx) and PDF format via e-mail to ‘email@example.com’
No deadline (rolling basis)
In case of any queries, Please email at ‘firstname.lastname@example.org‘.