TNDALU is organising an International Conference on Harmonisation of Financial Relations in Contemporary to be held on the 3rd and 4th of April 2023.
Tamil Nadu Dr Ambedkar Law University is a public state university established in 1997 at Chennai, India by the Government of Tamil Nadu under The Tamil Nadu Dr Ambedkar Law University Act, 1996, which also brought all law colleges in Tamil Nadu under the control of the university.
About the Conference
The department of Interdisciplinary studies and Equal Opportunity Cell of the Tamil Nadu Dr Ambedkar Law University, Chennai jointly inviting research papers for the Two-days International Conference on the theme “Harmonisation of Financial Relations in Contemporary World”.
- Foundation Conception of Financial Relations in National and International scenario.
- Impact of Commerce, Economics and Law as fields of knowledge in promoting financial harmony.
- Implication of GST on India’s Fiscal Federalism.
- Centre and State relationship prior and after 80th Amendments of Constitution.
- Value Based Approaches – Guiding norms in Fiscal Federation.
- Contemporary Challenges relating to maintenance of Financial Peace, Harmony, Development and Prosperity.
- Conflict of organs of Government.
- Positive and Negative impact of Corporate Leadership.
- Problems of Ecological Security.
- Pandemic COVID 19: Influential Crisis and Management.
- Critical challenges in Cyber Space and Financial regulations / Legal Systems.
- Role of academic scholarship in reviving fiscal federation.
- Lessons from the life of Leaders / Visionaries as a model for financial integrity.
- Authors are requested to submit the abstract and full manuscript in MS-Word with 1.5 line spacing, Times New Roman with 12 font size in A4 size and send through E-mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The cover page should contain the title of the paper, name of the author(s), Name of the College, Complete postal address with email ID and mobile number.
- The abstract and full paper are limited to eight pages or 3000 words
- The paper should be presented either by the author or co-authors.
How to Register?
Interested candidates may register for the conference through the link provided towards the end of this post.
- For Participation:
- Students, Academicians, Research scholars, Faculties- Rs. 500/-
- For Presentation:
- Student ( Presentation)- Rs.500/-
- Research Scholars- Rs 700/-
- Academicians- Rs. 1000/-
- Corporate/ Industrialist- Rs. 1500/-
- Account Details:
- Name of the Account Holder: Director, School of Excellence in Law
- Account No.: 193601000009752
- Account Type: Savings Account
- Bank Name & Branch: Indian Overseas Bank, Perungudi Branch, Chennai
- IFSC No.: IOBA 0001936
- Best Paper Award will be given on the basis of the quality of the research work.
- Selected papers will be published in UGC CARE-listed Journals.
- Last date of registration and submission of abstracts: 25.03.2023
- Last date for submission of Full Papers: 30.03.2023′
In case of any queries, please contact:
- Ms. S. DIVYA – 9094717079
- Ms. T. DERIFA – 9361143735
- Mr. M. B. DHAYAANANTH KARTHICK – 7373676784
- Mr. S. L. RAM PRASANTH –9655290001