The International Conference on Sustainable Development is being organized by the European Center of Sustainable Development in collaboration with CIT University.
European Center of Sustainable Development (ECSDEV) is an international, cross-disciplinary centre covering all aspects of the environmental impacts of socio-economic development, founded in Rome on February 10, 2010.
About the Conference
The 2023 Conference will once again provide a forum for the sharing of ideas, presentation of research findings, and discussion of professional issues relevant to Sustainability Science.
This ambition will proceed in a multidisciplinary way across the various fields and perspectives, through which we can address the fundamental and related questions of Sustainable Development.
This interdisciplinary forum is for scholars, teachers, and practitioners from any professional discipline who share an interest in—and concern for— sustainability in a holistic perspective, where environmental, cultural, economic and social concerns intersect.
Creating a unified foundation for Sustainable Development: research, practice and education.
This theme emphasizes the strong foundation that is provided by using research to inform our everyday practices, policies, and analytical approaches.
About Call for Papers
We are inviting proposals for paper presentations, posters/exhibits, or virtual presentations. Proposal ideas that extend beyond these thematic areas will also be considered.
Virtual participation is available for those who are unable to attend the conference in person. All conference registrants (online and online poster) can be published in the European Journal of Sustainable Development.
Streams for Call for Papers
- ECONOMIC SUSTAINABILITY:
- Financial Sustainability, SME, MicroFinance,
- Emerging Countries, International Trade
- ENVIRONMENTAL SUSTAINABILITY:
- Water and Soil conservation, Climate Change, Disaster Risk Reduction,
- Renewable Energies, Food and Environmental Legislation
- SOCIO-CULTURAL SUSTAINABILITY:
- Sustainable Urbanism, Education, Governance Sustainability,
- Human Development, Psychology, Sociology
- All manuscripts should be written in English or Italian Title and abstracts should be written only in English.
- All manuscripts should be sent as an attachment to the email email@example.com in .doc or .docx format (such as Microsoft Word). We do not accept PDF submissions.
- Articles should be approximately 2,000-7,000 words in length and should not exceed 10 pages. While we understand some papers must be longer if a paper (except for data and instructions) is longer than the aforementioned length it may be rejected without review. They should be written as a continuous expository narrative in a chapter or article style—not as lists of points or a PowerPoint presentation.
- Please remember that the articles are to be published in a fully refereed academic journal. This means that the style and structure of your text should be relatively formal. For instance, you should not submit a verbatim transcript of your oral presentation, such as ‘Today I want to speak to you about …’.
- Article submissions must contain no more than 30% of textual material published in other places by the same author or authors, and these other places must be acknowledged and cited; in other words, the remaining 70% of the article must be unique and original to your current submission.
- Authors must ensure the accuracy of citations, quotations, diagrams, tables and maps.
- Articles must have a minimum of fifteen scholarly references.
- Spelling can vary according to national usage but should be internally consistent.
- Articles should be thoroughly checked and proofread before submission, both by the author and a critical editorial friend. After you have submitted your article you are unable to make any changes to it during the refereeing process, although if accepted, you will have a chance to make minor revisions after refereeing and before the final submission of your article.
- Articles will be assessed by referees against nine criteria or fewer if some criteria do not apply to a particular kind of article.
- An article should comprise the title, authors, affiliation of authors, a sufficiently informative abstract of about 150-200 words (same as the proposal submission), Keywords, and an Introduction of the paper.
- Editorial decisions on the acceptance or otherwise will be taken normally within 2-3 weeks of receipt of a paper, for papers submitted before the late deadline. Generally, no review is performed during the month of August.
- The corresponding author will receive galley proofs, which should be corrected and returned within 48 hours of receipt.
- Authors must retain a copy of every contribution, as these will not be sent along with the proofs to be corrected by the authors.
- Responsibility for the contents rests upon the authors and not upon the publisher.
|Late Submission Deadline
|10 March 2023
|10 June 2023
|Notification of Acceptance
|Before 10 April 2023
|Before 20 June 2023
|10 April 2023
|25 June 2023
|20 April 2023
|25 June 2023
Note: Deadline for Poster or Online Oral PowerPoint Submission: 30 July 2023.
For more information about the ideas and themes underlying this community send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org