The 1326th International Conference on Law and Society is going to be held from 29th to 30th April 2023 in Montreal, Canada.
Researchfora is the World’s largest Non-profitable professional organization meant for research development and promotion in the field of Science, Engineering, Technology, Management, Economics, Social Science, Medical & Health Science.
About the Conference
The aim of the conference is to provide a platform for Students, Researchers, and Academicians to share knowledge and ideas on the recent trends in the field of Law and Society.
ICLS will provide an excellent international forum for sharing knowledge and result in Law and Society.
Goals of the Conference
- The primary goal of the conference is to promote research and developmental activities in Law and Society.
- Another goal is to promote scientific information interchange between researchers, engineers, scientists, academicians, developers, students, and practitioners working in and around the world.
- The conference will be held every year to make it an ideal platform for people to share views and experiences in Law and Society related areas.
About Call for Papers
Submissions are invited from eligible participants through a call for papers.
- Courts and litigation, including the recent flourishing of new kinds of judicial mechanisms (e.g. constitutional and administrative courts) and the importation of others (e.g. juries and lay judges)
- The training of a highly qualified, independent, and incorruptible judiciary
- Gender issues in law and society
- Legal education and the legal profession, the careers of lawyers, and recent trends aimed at reform or transformation of training and credentialing
- Indigenous peoples, including their connection to such issues as human rights, natural resources, migration, self-government, children, adoption, and identity
- Religion and law; new theories of secularism; religious and secular law
- Regulation, including new forms of non-governmental and trans-national regulatory approaches and their relationship to traditional national regulatory mechanisms
- Health, including HIV-AIDS, healthcare policy, aging
- Financial markets, trade, foreign investment, and the global impact of the financial crisis in a broad range of areas that are of interest to sociolegal scholars
- Immigration and the unprecedented flows of workers across national boundaries throughout the world
- Human security, violence, war, dispossession, refugees
- Security, technologies of security, governmentality, counter-terrorism
- East-West dialogue concerning different legal orders and models of law; the impact of globalization on different legal traditions
- New concepts of legal pluralism and legal culture in relation to new forms of legal ordering
- Colonialism, globalization, and recolonization
- The United Nations and other transnational bodies, especially in relation to global governance, international conflict, and peacekeeping.
- Originality and Publication: Prospective authors are invited to submit full (and original research) papers (which is NOT submitted/published/under consideration anywhere in other conferences/journal)
- Format: In (doc only) format
- Early Bird Registration: 15th March 2023
- Last date of registration: 18th April 2023
- Paper submission deadline: 14th April 2023
- Date of Conference: 29th – 30th April 2023
Hôtel Zéro, Boulevard René-Lévesque E, Montréal, QC H2X 3Z5, Canada
In case of any queries, please contact email@example.com
How to Register?
Interested candidates can register by the link provided at the end of the post.
How to Submit?
Prospective authors are invited to submit full (and original research) papers (which is NOT submitted/published/under consideration anywhere in other conferences/journal) in (doc only) format via email to firstname.lastname@example.org