Prospective authors are invited to submit full and original research papers for an International Conference on Law and Society at Krabi, Thailand before June 16, 2023.
About the Conference
International conference on Law and Society (ICLS) provides a leading forum for the presentation of new advances and research results in the fields of Law and Society. The conference will bring together leading researchers, Business man and scientists in the domain of interest from around the world. The primary goal of the conference is to promote research and developmental activities in Law and Society. Another goal is to promote scientific information interchange between researchers, engineers, scientists, academicians, developers, students, and practitioners working in and around the world.
Themes and Sub-themes
Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
- Courts and litigation, including the recent flourishing of new kinds of judicial mechanisms (e.g. constitutional and administrative courts) and the importation of others (e.g. juries and lay judges)
- The training of a highly qualified, independent, and incorruptible judiciary
- Gender issues in law and society
- Legal education and the legal profession, the careers of lawyers, and recent trends aimed at reform or transformation of training and credentialing
- Indigenous peoples, including their connection to such issues as human rights, natural resources, migration, self-government, children, adoption, and identity
- Religion and law; new theories of secularism; religious and secular law
- Regulation, including new forms of non-governmental and trans-national regulatory approaches and their relationship to traditional national regulatory mechanisms
- Health, including HIV-AIDS, healthcare policy, aging
- Financial markets, trade, foreign investment, and the global impact of the financial crisis in a broad range of areas that are of interest to sociolegal scholars
- Immigration and the unprecedented flows of workers across national boundaries throughout the world
- Human security, violence, war, dispossession, refugees
- Security, technologies of security, governmentality, counter-terrorism
- East-West dialogue concerning different legal orders and models of law; impact of globalization on different legal traditions
- New concepts of legal pluralism and legal culture in relation to new forms of legal ordering
- Colonialism, globalization, and recolonization
- The United Nations and other transnational bodies, especially in relation to global governance, international conflict, and peacekeeping.
- The first page should include the paper’s title, the abstract, a list of keywords indicating the paper’s topic area(s), the authors’ & co author’s full names, affiliations, and e-mail addresses.
- All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the Conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Manuscripts should follow the style of the Conference and are subject to both review and editing.
- Each paper must be no more than 6 pages (including the abstract, figures, tables, and references).
Contributed oral presentations are 15 minutes long, including 5 minutes for questions and discussion. The paper must be presented by one of the author or co-authors. Oral presentations are to be made either using your laptop or the PC that will be available in the session room (Windows system + Power point). Please come to the session room with your laptop or pen drive having your presentation file. There will be a volunteer on hand to assist in starting each presentation.
How to Submit?
Paper can be submitted through the link provided at the end of this post or email the formatted paper according to the .doc template paper at E-mail Id – email@example.com along with the name and city of the conference .
June 16, 2023
|Early Bird Registration||21st May 2023|
|Last date of registration||20th Jun 2023|
|Paper submission deadline||16th June 2023|
|Date of Conference||05th – 06th July 2023|
Ananta Burin Resort : 166 Moo 3, Ao Nang Muang, Krabi 81000, Thailand
For any queries, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org