Participation of leading academic scientists, researchers, and scholars in the domain of interest from around the world to submit original research contributions for the International Conference on Legal, Security and Privacy Issues.
About the Organization
The World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology, or WASET is a predatory publisher of open access academic journals. The publisher has been listed as a “potential, possible, or probable” predatory publisher by American library scientist Jeffrey Beall and is listed as such by the Max Planck Society and Stop Predatory Journals.
WASET’s estimated annual revenue in 2017 alone was over $4 million, with other estimates ranging from $8.9 million to $11.9 million for the years 2014 to 2019 combined.
About the Conference
International Conference on Legal, Security and Privacy Issues aims to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results on all aspects of Legal, Security and Privacy Issues.
It also provides a premier interdisciplinary platform for researchers, practitioners and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns as well as practical challenges encountered and solutions adopted in the fields of Legal, Security and Privacy Issues.
Legal, Security and Privacy Issues
- E-forensics and Evidence
- Email monitoring and privacy issues in the workplace
- Data retention & protection
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Contract and Tort
- Virtual Companies
- E-commerce law
- Media & entertainment law
- Data mining
- Internet Freedom
- Phishing, virus, malware etc.
- Legal risks and protection strategies
- E-government & edemocracy
- Privacy, Virology and security issues
- Jurisdiction in Cyberspace
- Cloud computing
- Online gaming
- Mobile technology
- Robots & Intelligent agents
- Consumer Protection
- Cross-border ADR and Litigation
- Content Regulation and Liability Issues
- Telecommunication law and technology
- Licensing and franchising
- IT Outsourcing
- Taxation of cross-border transactions
- Jurisdictional barriers to regulation and enforcement
- Audio-visual technology
- Broadband technology
- Virtual worlds: regulation and taxation issues
- Risk Management
- Electronic Health Records (EHR)
- Non-Student Oral/Poster Presenter Registration: € 450
- Student Oral/Poster Presenter Registration: € 350
- Listener Registration: € 250
- Additional Paper Publication: € 100
How to submit?
Interested candidates can submit through the link given below.
- Abstracts/Full-Text Paper Submission Deadline: August 31,2023
- Notification of Acceptance/Rejection: September 14, 2023
- Final Paper (Camera Ready) Submission & Early Bird Registration Deadline: April 21, 2024
- Conference Dates: May 20-21, 2024