The International Conference on Administrative Law, Policy, and Practice is being conducted by the World Academy of Science, Engineering, and Technology.
World Academy of Science, Engineering, and Technology (WASET) is an open science, peer-reviewed, scholarly research journal that adheres to the highest standards of peer review, focusing on theories, methods, and applications in science, engineering, and technology.
World Academy of Science, Engineering, and Technology is an interdisciplinary refereed journal that, while centered on open science research excellence, is openly encouraging and welcoming contributions from the disciplines and approaches that meet at the crossroads of scholarly research.
About the Conference
The International Conference on Administrative Law, Policy, and Practice aims to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers, and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results on all aspects of Administrative Law, Policy, and Practice.
It also provides a premier interdisciplinary platform for researchers, practitioners, and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns as well as practical challenges encountered and solutions adopted in the fields of Administrative Law, Policy, and Practice.
How to Register?
Interested candidates can register by clicking on the link provided at the end of the post.
- Non-Student Oral/Poster Presenter Registration: €450
- Student Oral/Poster Presenter Registration: €350
- Listener Registration: €250
- Additional Paper Publication: €100
- Abstracts/Full-Text Paper Submission Deadline: August 31, 2023
- Notification of Acceptance/Rejection: September 14, 2023
- Final Paper (Camera Ready) Submission & Early Bird Registration Deadline: October 4, 2023
- Conference Dates: November 6-7, 2023
The conference will take place in San Francisco, United States of America.