Ged Lawyers is looking for an attorney with 1 – 3 years experience to work at their Boca Raton, Florida office.
About the Firm
Ged Lawyers is a law firm that provides personal injury, business interruption, disaster recovery, estate planning advisory services. As a full-service law firm, they help their clients in their legal needs, with proficiency in a broad range of fields.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ability to manage and oversee a large caseload
- Preparation of various legal documents including motions, memorandums and discovery
- Attend depositions and hearings
- Respond to complaints, discovery requests and file motions with the court as needed
- Handle all aspects of litigation up and through trial of the case
- Assist senior attorneys in trial
- 1-3 years of law experience
- 1-2 years of PIP (Personal Injury Protection) experience a plus but not required
- Must be in good standing with the Florida Bar
- Excellent communication, speaking, customer service, interpersonal, organizational, decision making and relationship-building skills
- Candidates must be organized, detail-oriented, comfortable working independently, possess excellent follow up skills and be able to consistently meet deadlines.
- Ability to be a team player and work in a fast pace atmosphere
$80,000 – $100,000
- Medical, vision and dental insurance
- Life insurance, short and long-term disability
- 401k matching plan
- Paid holidays and paid time off (PTO).
- Referral Program
- Employee assistance program
- Parental Leave
- Employee discount
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply through the link provided at the end of this post.
Boca Raton, Florida, United States