Alles Law Firm is currently looking for an attorney to assist the firm at their Florida office.
About the Company
Alles Law is a boutique firm specializing in estate planning, probate, and estate and trust administration. It is a Michigan-based firm with a new office in Lake Mary and are seeking an attorney for this office.
About the Opportunity
- The attorney must have a minimum of 2 years of experience in estate planning, probate, and trust administration matters and is licensed to practice in Florida.
- The attorney should have excellent attention to detail, be a great verbal and written communicator, work well independently and also as part of a team.
- The attorney should enjoy meeting with clients and put them at ease
Roles and Responsibilities
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Handling the firm’s matters for estate planning and post-death affairs
- Probate and Trust administration matters
- Guardianship (uncontested) matters
- Conducting initial consultations with clients and maintaining ongoing client support as needed
- Reviewing and explaining estate plan documents with clients
- Working internally with senior attorneys and paralegals
- Collaborating with financial advisors and CPAs on client matters
- Completing work independently but able to collaborate with the team on a daily basis
- 2+ years of experience in estate planning and post-death affairs
- Licensed to practice in Florida
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Empathetic and compassionate
- Enjoys working independently as well as collaborating with a team
$95,000.00 – $150,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Long term disability insurance
- Group Life insurance
- IRA with employer match
- Planned PTO plus sick time
- Community engagement opportunities
- Work/life balance Salary commensurate with experience.
How to Apply?
To apply for this opportunity, submit a detailed resume as well as a cover letter telling the firm why you are looking for a new position and why you are the best candidate for the firm.
Lake Mary, Florida, United States