Margolis Edelstein is a premier insurance defense firm looking to hire a professional and experienced candidate for the role of Associate Attorney.
About the Organization
Margolis Edelstein is a premier insurance defense firm. Margolis Edelstein is a founding member of The Harmonie Group, an international, invitation-only network of independent law firms formed in 1994.
About the Position
Margolis Edelstein is a premier insurance defense firm seeking an Associate Attorney with 0-to-5 years of experience to join its its Philadelphia, Pennsylvania office.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Associates will be trained on the basics of employment discrimination litigation, and will handle a wide and varied caseload including defense of EEOC Charges of Discrimination, litigation of cases venued within Pennsylvania and New Jersey State Courts.
- Associates will also prepare contracts and opinion letters for firm clients, and perform any necessary research.
- Associates have the opportunity to run their own cases at an early stage and handle all aspects litigation, including client meetings, taking and defending depositions, and presenting oral arguments in court.
- 0-to-5 years of experience
- Strong writing and analytical skills
- Admitted to practice law in Pennsylvania or New Jersey
- Prior judicial clerkship experience will be preferred
How to Apply?
Click on the link below the post to apply.