The Fort Myers office of Kubicki Draper is currently seeking an Associate Attorney.
About the Company
Kubicki Draper is a full-service law firm founded in 1963 providing trial, appellate, coverage, commercial and real estate transaction services. With over 180 attorneys and 12 offices, they represent clients throughout the entire State of Florida and the southern parts of Georgia, Alabama and Mississippi. They are a highgrowth law firm with several opportunities across Florida.
About the Opportunity
The Fort Myers office of Kubicki Draper is currently seeking an Associate Attorney with at least three years of experience practicing law in the state of Florida, preferably in the area of First Party Property.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Must be competent & proficient in the use of Word, Microsoft Office, PowerPoint & Excel
- Draft/review substantive pleadings and motions
- Respond to motions & discovery
- Attend/chair hearings, depositions, mediations, meetings with clients, as well as negotiate settlements
- Communicate in a highly effective manner with team members and clients
- Ability to work in a fast paced evolving environment
- Stellar academic credentials
- Strong legal research and excellent writing skills, as well as possess strong/persuasive oral advocacy
- Previous experience in litigation, particularly in the areas of Insurance Defense and/or First Party Property
- Desire to excel and work your way up the ranks of the law firm
- Ability to provide excellent customer service to our clients, with a client first mindset
- Highly organized, with clear and concise communication style
- Must be a self-starter and goal-oriented with a focus on long-term career goals
- Licensed member of the Florida Bar and in good standing
$70,000-130,000 per year
- A strong and diverse culture, true work-life balance with a fast track to career growth and development
- Full suite of benefits including, PTO, medical insurance, 401k (with match)
- Diversity – 56% of Kubicki Draper’s attorneys are female. Almost half of our shareholders and executive leadership are also female and with minority representation.
- More than 15% of our staff has been with the firm over 10 years.
How to apply
Interested candidates can apply through the link provided at the end of this post
Fort Myer, Florida, United States