Bremer Whyte Brown & O’Meara is currently seeking an Associate Attorney to join their firm in the Civil Litigation practice group in the Denver office.
About the Company
Bremer Whyte Brown & O’Meara, LLP (“Bremer Whyte”) is an AV-rated firm that provides a full range of transaction and litigation services to businesses and individuals. With more than 180 attorneys and offices throughout California, Nevada, Arizona, and Colorado, it is a full-service law firm committed to high-quality and responsive legal services
About the Opportunity
An ideal candidate must have a minimum of 2 years of litigation experience as an attorney. The candidate must be motivated, reliable and able to work independently for a professional firm. This opportunity is ideal for a person ready to take their career to the next level with a highly reputable and multi-state firm.
An ideal candidate should possess the following qualifications:
- Be a member in good standing with the State Bar of Colorado;
- Have courtroom and deposition experience (trial experience is a plus);
- Experience with legal research, drafting of motions and discovery;
- Work well independently; and
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and computer ability.
- Candidates should have experience researching and drafting legal briefs, working on and arguing various law and motion matters in court, as well as trial preparation.
- Discovery experience, including both taking and defending depositions is also required.
BWB&O is committed to inclusion and diversity. The firm is focused on career development, along with, providing our attorneys a healthy work-life balance. BWB&O offers a competitive market-based compensation package based on experience, a bonus program, dental, medical and vision insurance, paid time off, paid holidays, and 401k.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply through the link provided at the end of this post.
Denver, Colorado, United States