Bremer Whyte Brown & O’Meara, LLP is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the position of Associate Attorney in Newport Beach.
About Bremer Whyte Brown & O’Meara LLP
Bremer Whyte Brown & O’Meara, LLP (“Bremer Whyte”) is an AV-rated firm with more than 180 attorneys and offices throughout California, Nevada, Arizona, and Colorado that provides a full range of transaction and litigation services to businesses and individuals.
About the Opportunity
Bremer Whyte Brown & O’Meara is currently seeking an Associate Attorney to join our firm in their Civil Litigation practice group for our Newport Beach office.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Candidates should have experience researching and drafting legal briefs, working on and arguing various law and motion matters in court, as well as trial preparation.
- Discovery experience, including both taking and defending depositions, is also required.
- Be a member in good standing with the State Bar of California;
- Have courtroom and deposition experience (trial experience is a plus);
- Experience with legal research, drafting of motions, and discovery;
- Work well independently; and
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and computer ability.
BWB&O is committed to inclusion and diversity. It focuses on career development, along with, providing the attorneys with a healthy work-life balance. BWB&O offers a competitive market-based compensation package based on experience, a bonus program, dental, medical, and vision insurance, paid time off, paid holidays, and 401k.
Newport Beach, CA
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply through the link provided at the end of this post.