Wilson Elser’s Phoenix office is currently seeking an experienced Litigation Associate Attorney.
About the Organization
Wilson Elser is a full-service and leading defense litigation law firm with more than 900 attorneys, across 42 offices in the United States and one in London.
About the Position
Wilson Elser’s Phoenix office is currently seeking an experienced Litigation Associate Attorney. This is an excellent opportunity for litigators to continue to develop in their careers by joining a team within a large, national firm.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Independently manage a litigation caseload, working cases from beginning to end
- Work closely with other attorneys and Partners on legal projects
- Regularly handle court appearances and depositions
- Communicate with clients and provide status reports
- JD from an accredited law school
- Must be admitted to practice in the state of Arizona
- Admitted to practice in the state of California and other states is a plus
- 1+ years of defense litigation experience
- Experience in Transportation and Employment Litigation
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Legal project management experience is helpful
How to Apply?
Apply online by sending your credentials to AttorneyRecruiting@wilsonelser.com and putting “Phoenix Litigation Associate Attorney” in the subject line.