Exelon, Chicago is inviting applications for the Assistant General Counsel job from professionals.
Exelon Corporation is an American Fortune 100 energy company headquartered in Chicago, Illinois and incorporated in Pennsylvania. It generates revenues of approximately $33.5 billion and employs approximately 33,400 people
About Assistant General Counsel Job Opportunity
Exelon, Chicago is inviting applications for the Assistant General Counsel job from professionals. They are looking for a senior lawyer who is a highly qualified attorney handling complex legal matters and projects on behalf of the Company.
Role and Responsibilities
- Under minimal supervision, plans conducts and supervises complex legal assignments, necessitating the ability to evaluate matters which may have a major bearing on the conduct of the Company’s business; evaluates both legal and business risks and advises clients accordingly.
- Interprets and applies organization policy according to law. Represents Exelon in agency proceedings and/or relevant litigation.
- Prepares, and revises, as necessary, budgets and early matter assessments for all matters involving outside counsel.
- Provides lead direction and/or project leadership direction to less experienced attorneys and support staff.
- Supports more senior attorneys in the ongoing management of relationships and matters with Exelon Operating Companies/Business Units and outside counsel.
- Demonstrates superior legal judgment in the business context.
- Demonstrates innovation; generates new ideas and devises original and successful solutions, programs, or actions.
Eligibility for Assistant General Counsel
- An LLB or JD from an accredited law school and be licensed to practice law in the relevant jurisdictions. At least 5 to 8 years of professional experience in a specialized area of law.
- Possesses and applies a comprehensive knowledge of principles, practices, and procedures of the legal field to complete complex assignments.
- Requires excellent legal research, analytical abilities, and ongoing knowledge of federal or state law.
- Must have the ability to communicate clearly both orally and in writing; to read and analyze legal materials and other data; to work in stressful conditions under time deadlines.
How to Apply?
Please find the link at the end of this post.