The Wolff Company is hiring Legal Intern at Scottsdale, AZ and is available to start on or around September 4, 2018.
This real estate/corporate legal internship provides an opportunity for a second or third year law student to work as a legal intern in an in-house legal environment alongside the Chief Transaction Counsel, Legal Counsel, Senior Paralegal and the Company’s outside counsel to meet the needs of an industry-leading multi-family real estate developer, owner, and operator.
The Legal Intern will have first-hand practical exposure to the legal operations of the Company with primary exposure to development transactions, including land acquisitions, financing, stabilized asset dispositions, and their related contracts and agreements.
- Must be currently enrolled as a 2L or 3L student at an accredited law school
- An interest in real estate law and/or corporate/transactional law is strongly preferred
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Organized and detail oriented
- Available to start on or around September 4, 2018 and commit for a minimum of 9-12 weeks
- Able to work at least 15-20 hours per week
About the Company:
The Wolff Company is a fully-integrated real estate private equity firm that traces its legacy back to 1949. Since launching its investment management platform, Wolff has raised and managed more than $3.0 billion in discretionary capital.
Wolff focuses its investment activity in the multifamily sector via three distinct strategies:
- Real estate partners strategy
- Income partners strategy
- Credit strategy
Headquartered in Arizona, with five regional offices throughout the United States, The Wolff Company employs more than 100 professionals.
To apply, click here.
For queries, click here.