FedLaw is thrilled to provide a $1,500 Aaron D. Wersing Federal Employment Rights Scholarship to students, giving them a chance to pursue their academic goals .
About the Organization
The Federal Employment Law Firm of Aaron D. Wersing is specifically focused on federal employee law. Just like other employees, federal employees can face an array of challenges including disability claims, discrimination and harassment, whistleblower claims, retaliation, wrongful termination, and other adverse employment actions.
However, many of their rights are governed by specific laws that are unique to federal employees, and few law firms understand the complexities of their rights. Our team is dedicated to helping federal employees nationwide understand and protect their rights.
About the Contest
Committed to educating and raising awareness for workplace injustices. Law students on their thoughts on the following questions. Do your research, cite sources, and give your personal thoughts on the following:
- How are federal employees’ rights different from employees working in the private sector?
- Do you feel that federal employees have more or less protections than employees in the private sector? State your reasons.
In order to apply for the scholarship, you must be enrolled in an ABA-accredited law school
How to submit?
Interested candidates can submit the details through the link given below with the following details:
- Title of the essay
- First and last name
- Email address
- Name of law school you are attending or planning to attend
- Essay must be a minimum of 400 and a maximum of 500 words
- Submission Deadline: November 18, 2023.
- One (1) winner will be selected and will be contacted by email on or before: January 31, 2024.
In case of further queries, please contact:
Phone: 866-935-1169 or Fax: 832-827-8523