The 7th Cybersecurity and Data Privacy Law Conference is going to be conducted by Institute of Law and Technology on Sept 14, 2023.
Institute for Law and Technology (ILT) at The Center for American and International Law is a community for lawyers and other professionals working in intellectual property and technology. It is a home to the Annual Intellectual Property Law Conference and the Annual Cybersecurity & Data Privacy Law Conference. ILT is focused on providing premier educational and networking opportunities to its members.
About the Conference
This conference brings together cybersecurity professionals from the region and around the country to provide advice and guidance to in-house and private practice attorneys on cybersecurity and data privacy legal issues.
How to Register?
Interested candidates can register through the link provided at the end of the post.
- $395/$435 – Regular Registration Fee
- $0 – ILT Advisory Board Member
- $315/$345 – ILT Supporting or Sustaining Member Employee
- $315/$345 – ILT Young Technology Professional Member
- $315/$345 – Full-Time Government or Non-Profit Employee
- $125 – Full-Time U.S. Law Professor
- $75 – Full-Time U.S. Law Student
This conference will take place at Plano, Texas, United States of America.
For any queries, feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org