Oracle, Colorado, is inviting applications for a 2023 Legal Internship role from law students who have completed their first year of law school.
They are a cloud technology company that provides organizations around the world with computing infrastructure and software to help them innovate, unlock efficiencies, and become more effective. They also created the world’s first – and only – autonomous database to help organize and secure their customers’ data. Oracle Cloud Infrastructure offers higher performance, security, and cost savings. It is designed so businesses can move workloads easily from on-premises systems to the cloud, and between cloud and on-premises and other clouds. Oracle Cloud applications provide business leaders with modern applications that help them innovate, attain sustainable growth, and become more resilient. The work they do is not only transforming the world of business–it’s helping defend governments, and advance scientific and medical research. From nonprofits to companies of all sizes, millions of people use their tools to streamline supply chains, make HR more human, quickly pivot to a new financial plan, and connect data and people around the world.
About 2023 Legal Internship Opportunity
Oracle, Colorado, is inviting applications for a Legal Internship role from law students who have completed their first year of law school.
Role and Responsibilities
- These positions will provide interns with the opportunity to work on a variety of legal projects and matters under the close supervision of our highly experienced attorneys in the Development and Engineering practice group located at our Broomfield, Colorado facility.
- Legal projects and matters may include drafting, reviewing, and negotiating licensing agreements for technology-based intellectual property, responding to ad hoc queries to identify, analyze, and evaluate risks, and coordinating closely with lawyers throughout Oracle.
Eligibility for Legal Internship
- Candidates that have completed their first year of law school.
- Enrolled in JD program in the US.
- Interests in understanding Technology Law.
How to Apply?
Please find the link at the end of this post.
Colorado Pay Range: from $18.75 to $36.06 per hour