About the organisations:
The Media Law Resource Center and the Berkeley Center for Law & Technology are presenting the next in this series of conferences that explores emerging legal issues surrounding digital content in today’s multi-platform world. The Conference will feature sessions running from 1:00 p.m. on Monday, May 20, with an evening reception, through 1:00 p.m. on Tuesday, May 21.
About the conference:
The twelfth annual conference on emerging legal issues at the intersection of digital media, freedom of speech, and the law is being held at Mission Bay Conference Center, 1675 Owen Street, San Francisco, CA
Date: Monday, May 20th & Tuesday, May 21st, 2019
1. Digital Copyright: Inline Linking After Goldman v. Breitbart.
2. Protecting Anonymous Online Speech.
3. Data Protection: Compliance with the GDPR & California Consumer Privacy Act.
4. EU Updates: Cross-Border Takedown Enforcement & EU Copyright Directive.
5. In Conversation: A Fourth Amendment for the Digital Age.
Contact info: digitallaw[at]medialaw.org.
For more details, click here.
For registration, click here.