NBC Universal, New Jersey, is hiring and inviting applications for a Process Governance Coordinator Job from professionals across the country.
About NBC Universal, New Jersey
NBCUniversal owns and operates over 20 different businesses across 30 countries, including a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks and a premium ad-supported streaming service.
About Process Governance Coordinator Job Opportunity
The Process Governance Coordinator, reporting to the Manager, Process Governance, will serve as a supporting member of a team who identifies and executes data-driven process improvements related to NBCUniversal’s content supply chain. In addition to asset-level problem solving, the Coordinator will aide in analyzing and proposing thoughtful operational changes based on insights gained from content defect data tracking and Studio Supply revenue trends; partnering with Studio Fulfillment, Media Operations, Content Research, Content Management, Enterprise Product and Finance.
Role and Responsibilities
- Track, investigate & reconcile content-related rejections including redelivery of media to end destination
- Extract and analyze metrics to support workflow improvements
- Provide billing team with extracts of completed deliveries throughout the month for various lines of business
- Assist with preparing PowerPoint presentations to communicate content trends and revenue insights to management, stakeholders, and broader groups across NBC
- Metrics assessment and maintenance of standard operating procedures and trainings
- Identify patterns, recommend and implement timely solutions with appropriate parties throughout the supply chain
- All other duties as assigned
- BA/BS in Business Administration or other relevant field, or equivalent work experience
- 1+ year experience in digital media or broadcast/entertainment operations
- 1+ year experience directly managing client or account relationships
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and requirements, including the ability to multi-task and juggle many competing priorities and deadlines
- Successfully able to manage a high volume of emails while maintaining timely responsiveness
- Highly developed communication and oral presentation skills
- Intellectually curious, passionate about solving complex problems
- Previous data management skills
How to Apply?
Please find the link at the end of this post.
Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey