Apple, California, is hiring and inviting applications for a Labor and Employment Counsel job.
About Apple, California
Apple Inc. is an American multinational technology company specializing in consumer electronics, software, and online services headquartered in Cupertino, California, United States. Apple was founded as Apple Computer Company on April 1, 1976, by Steve Jobs, Steve Wozniak, and Ronald Wayne to develop and sell Wozniak’s Apple I personal computer. It was incorporated by Jobs and Wozniak as Apple Computer, Inc. in 1977, and the company’s next computer, the Apple II, became a best seller and one of the first mass-produced microcomputers. Apple went public in 1980 with instant financial success.
About Labour and Employment Counsel Job Opportunity
They are looking for an attorney to join Apple’s Labor & Employment Law team. Working for a company that invents entire categories and industries means you’ll be challenged to creatively apply your deep legal expertise to rare and often unexplored aspects of the law. Together with your team, you’ll provide the critical support needed worldwide for all Apple products and businesses.
Role and Responsibilities
The Labor & Employment Counsel will provide advice and counsel to management and Human Resource professionals on a broad range of legal issues including, but not limited to, employee and labor relations; discipline and terminations; and internal investigations. Additional responsibilities include facilitating legal training and managing outside counsel on employment litigation matters and administrative charges.
Eligibility for Labor and Employment Counsel
- JD and barred in at least one US state
- 7+ years of relevant legal experience
- Experience managing and completing complex projects
- Excellent knowledge of federal and state labor and employment laws and regulations (including ADA, ADEA, FMLA, FLSA, NLRA, etc.)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong client relation skills
- Experience working directly with management
- Sense of humor and commitment to professionalism
How to Apply?
Please find the link at the end of this post.
Culver City, California